Monday, March 27, 2017

Everyday Makeup Look | My First Video!



Starting a YouTube channel was something I thought about for over a year. I had always loved watching makeup tutorials, and religiously looked for reviews before I made any beauty related purchase.

As I watched videos, usually while laying in bed trying to wind down and go to sleep, I found I got better at makeup using what I had learned. I have always loved makeup, guilty of going through my mom's makeup attempting to put it on when I was a little girl. But somewhere along the line I had lost interest, got into a routine with a few products and stuck with it... for years.

Watching beauty vloggers on YouTube awakened the makeup lover in me! I received a lot of comments on my makeup and several "What did you use?" And ultimately, many "You should start a YouTube channel!" I have always loved all things film and photography, and am very good at video editing if I do say so myself. Speaking in front of the camera has proven to be a challenge, but I feel I will only get better with time!

I would love if you would check out my channel, and subscribe if you like what you see. And thank you from the bottom of my heart for visiting my blog, I'd hug you if that were physically possible to do through a screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Brand Tutorial | Wet n Wild

My very first one brand tutorial is Wet n Wild! I chose it for many reasons. It's a great quality brand, it's affordable, and it&...