Thursday, March 8, 2018

One Brand Tutorial | Wet n Wild


My very first one brand tutorial is Wet n Wild! I chose it for many reasons. It's a great quality brand, it's affordable, and it's one of the first makeup brands I ever experimented with. In this video, I use only products from Wet n Wild, and give you detailed reviews on each product.

Wet n Wild products used:
Photo Focus Dewy Face Primer
Photo Focus Foundation
Photo Focus Concealer
MegaGlow Contouring Palette
Color Icon Blush - Rosé Champagne
MegaGlow Highlighting Powder - Blossom Glow
Ultimate Brow Retractable Brow Pencil
Ultimate Brow Mascara
Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette - Rosé In The Air
Ultimate Brow Highlighter
MegaLength Mascara
ProLine Felt Tip Eyeliner - Dark Brown
MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Metallic Lipstick - I Don't Dessert You
Photo Focus Natural Finish Setting Spray

www.wetnwildbeauty.com

Follow me here:
Instagram: ashleyeberner
Facebook: facebook.com/AshleyBernerBeauty/

https://ashleybernerbeauty.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Brand Tutorial | Wet n Wild

My very first one brand tutorial is Wet n Wild! I chose it for many reasons. It's a great quality brand, it's affordable, and it&...