Friday, April 28, 2017

Wet N Wild Haul & First Impressions | 1 Month YouTube-iversary!


I finally received my Wet N Wild Cosmetics order in the mail, and immediately sat down to do a haul and first impressions of all of the products I got. Products ranging from foundation, to blush, highlighters, eye shadow, and lipstick!

It has also been one month since I started my YouTube channel. I'm proud of myself for finally doing it, though it has proven to be a lot of work. I did expect that going into it though. I also expected that it will take a while to build an audience. I am very surprised and grateful for the 40+ subscribers I currently have! Thank you so much for watching and subscribing... and of course for encouraging me along the way. Who knows where we will be at the two month mark?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Brand Tutorial | Wet n Wild

My very first one brand tutorial is Wet n Wild! I chose it for many reasons. It's a great quality brand, it's affordable, and it&...