Tuesday, August 22, 2017

5 Minute Makeup Challenge Under $5 Products


After seeing videos by emilynoel83 and Bailey B, I decided to take the challenge. I complete my makeup in five minutes, using products that cost five dollars or less! It was quite the challenge, did I pull it off??

Wet n Wild Photo Focus Foundation
NYX Hi Definition Photo Concealer
Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Single - Creme Brulee
e.l.f. Insant Brow Lift Pencil
e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Lash Tint Mascara
e.l.f. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder - Turks & Caicos
Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder - Precious Petals
Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color - Smokin' Hot Pink
Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection - Comfort Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Brand Tutorial | Wet n Wild

My very first one brand tutorial is Wet n Wild! I chose it for many reasons. It's a great quality brand, it's affordable, and it&...