Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Ulta Beauty Haul & Reviews



Over the past couple of months, I've ordered quite a few makeup products from Ulta Beauty. I'm calling this a haul, but I am also giving you quick, but thorough reviews on each product.

L'Oreal Visible Lift Radiance Booster
Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer
Catrice Prime & Fine Contouring Stick - Ashy Radiance
Catrice Prime & Fine Professional Contouring Palette - Ashy Radiance
Catrice Liquid Metal Eyeshadow - Nougat It Right
Catrice Glam Fusion Gel to Powder Eyeshadow - Jon Snow's Favorite
Benefit Hoola Quickie Contour Stick
L.A. Girl Nudes Beauty Brick Eyeshadow Palette
L.A. Girl Strobe Lite Strobing Powder - 110 Watt
J. Cat Beauty Shimmery Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Brand Tutorial | Wet n Wild

My very first one brand tutorial is Wet n Wild! I chose it for many reasons. It's a great quality brand, it's affordable, and it&...