Monday, June 19, 2017

30 Random Facts About Me | Get To Know Me



My favorite YouTuber, emilynoel83 started (or restarted) a 30 Random Things About Me video tag. As a new YouTuber, of only two and a half months, I thought this would be a great way for others to learn more about me. I talk about so many random things from my health: my struggle with anxiety, depression, hypothyroidism, endometriosis, and migraine headaches. To my favorite movie, actor, TV show, and my all time favorite singer. Also I talk about my family, my cats, fun things I've done, and so much more. If you're interested in getting to know me and learning more about me -- then I hope you'll check out this video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Brand Tutorial | Wet n Wild

My very first one brand tutorial is Wet n Wild! I chose it for many reasons. It's a great quality brand, it's affordable, and it&...