Thursday, February 1, 2018

Easy Rose Eyeshadow Tutorial | Ft. Colourpop & ELF



I recently purchased a Colourpop Pressed Powder Shadow in the shade High Strung. Which looks like your typical rose gold shade, but is actually much more rose toned than gold. I really like it, and it makes this eyeshadow tutorial very quick and easy!

e.l.f. Mad For Matte 2 Eyeshadow Palette (Now called Summer Breeze)
Colourpop Pressed Powder Shadow - High Strung
MAC Eye Shadow - Nylon
L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara
NYX Epic Ink Liner

Follow me here:
Instagram: ashleyeberner
Facebook: facebook.com/AshleyBernerBeauty/

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Brand Tutorial | Wet n Wild

My very first one brand tutorial is Wet n Wild! I chose it for many reasons. It's a great quality brand, it's affordable, and it&...